As per the Australian Consumer Law we make the following consumer guarantees.
That our goods:
- are of acceptable quality
- are fit for any purpose that the consumer made known to the business before buying (either expressly or by implication), or the purpose for which the business said it would be fit for
- have been accurately described
- match any sample or demonstration model
- satisfy any express warranty
- have a clear title.
- come with undisturbed possession, so no one has the right to take the goods away from or to prevent the consumer from using them
- are free from any hidden securities or charges
- have spare parts and repair facilities reasonably available for a reasonable period of time, unless the consumer is advised otherwise.
We will not provide a refund or exchange, if the customer:
- simply changes their mind, decides they do not like the purchase or has no use for it
- discovers they can buy the goods or services more cheaply elsewhere
- has damaged the goods by using them in a way that was unreasonable
In the event of a major failure the customer can request:
- Replacement, or
- Compensation for drop in product’s value caused by problem
In the event of a minor failure the supplier can provide:
- Fix the title to the goods, if this is the problem, or
- Repair within a reasonable time
If your product has a minor failure the supplier can give you a free repair instead of a replacement or a refund. You must accept this free repair if the supplier offers it to you. If the supplier doesn’t give you a free repair, or doesn’t do so in a reasonable period of time, you can:
- get the repair done elsewhere and ask the supplier to pay the costs
- ask for a replacement
- ask for a refund
- ask for compensation for the drop in the product’s value.